Online Checkin

goofydiz

I completed all of our online checkin for our upcoming cruise in June.  However, I want to make a change to the credit card on file.  I can't figure out how to access this information.  When I go to the page, it says checkin complete and there are strike throughs and you can't click on it.  Am I doing something wrong?  

You can change the credit card when you are on board the ship or at check in at the port.

You can also call the Carnival 800 number and click on the button for web site problems.

I am not sure how to do this on the web site if it doesn't let you edit the info.

27 minutes ago, goofydiz said:

When I go to the page, it says checkin complete and there are strike throughs and you can't click on it.  Am I doing something wrong?  

Under the  strike throughs, there should be a link that says “Review online check-in”. From there, you should be able to change your onboard expense credit card.

19 minutes ago, crooooze said:

Under the  strike throughs, there should be a link that says “Review online check-in”. From there, you should be able to change your onboard expense credit card.

Under the strike throughs, it says 'Edit/View Guest Names'.  

Log into Carnival website and go to your booking.  On the left hand side look for "MY TO DO LIST".  Below that you will see "VIEW CHECK IN SUMMARY FOR BOOKING" the words will be striked through. Just underneath that will be "REVIEW ONLINE CHECK IN". Click on that, it will take you to a new page.  On the right hand side of the screen you will see several choices with green check marks.  Choose "ONBOARD EXPENSES" and click on it. In the middle of the page you will see "CARD ENDING IN XXXX" to the right of that there will be and "EDIT" symbol. if you click on this you can review the info already put in. If you decide you want to change it. go back the screen that says "CARD ENDING IN XXXX".  Below the card info is a "DELETE THIS ACCOUNT" click on this and you will start over entering the new account information.  Good luck and enjoy your cruise!

10 minutes ago, goofydiz said:

Under the strike throughs, it says 'Edit/View Guest Names'.  

It should be exactly as cgriffis explained. If there is no link to review online check-in, you should contact Carnival, or your TA, if you used one.

2 hours ago, crooooze said:

It should be exactly as cgriffis explained. If there is no link to review online check-in, you should contact Carnival, or your TA, if you used one.

I don't have any of that as an option.  I will just call them to see what the problem is.  Thanks!