Seaside Dinner question

puglady12

Hi,

I am going on the Seaside 5/11  We have just the Bella level and I requested early seating.  So when we get on the ship we find out our time?  And it looks like there are 2 buffet's and two restaurants to choose from that we don't have to pay extra for.  Can we just choose each night where to eat or do we need to tell them ahead of time?  Also, does everyone get very dressed up for dinner every night?  

Thanks!!

2 hours ago, puglady12 said:

Hi,

I am going on the Seaside 5/11  We have just the Bella level and I requested early seating.  So when we get on the ship we find out our time?  And it looks like there are 2 buffet's and two restaurants to choose from that we don't have to pay extra for.  Can we just choose each night where to eat or do we need to tell them ahead of time?  Also, does everyone get very dressed up for dinner every night?  

Thanks!!

You'll be assigned to either Ipanema or Seashore for dinner at a specific time and table. That's your dinner assignment for every night of the cruise.  They have the same menu, same dress codes, etc as the other.  You don't get to choose which one or bounce between the two, it's one or the other 

If you opt to eat in the buffet - yes, there are two, but only the one on deck 8 is open at dinner -  no problem. If you know you're not going to be there the next night, it's polite to let your wait staff/table mates know so they're not waiting on you before beginning service.  If it's a last minute decision, no problem, just go ahead and eat wherever you opt 

Specialty dining does require Reservations..

Most people adhere to the dress code guidelines and make an effort to dress up, at least somewhat, for dinner.