Advice on Last-Minute Booking?

On 5/7/2019 at 1:33 PM, JamieLogical said:

Between yesterday and today, inventory across the ship decreased by 10, including THREE Haven rooms (two H5s and an H3). However, still no change in the Aft Balcony inventory and still no price changes in any category. I found out today that my PCC is out of the office through Thursday, so I may hold off on booking until she gets back, at the very least.

How do you find this information, on the UK it only lets you book one cabin at a time ?

1 hour ago, debgreg said:

How do you find this information, on the UK it only lets you book one cabin at a time ?

I use a TA website that shows me all the available rooms in each category and I keep a spreadsheet where I update the inventory for each category daily. I have not found a site that will give me the entire inventory across he ship, only by each individual category.

• Like 1

Last minute is best for these who don’t care what cabin and are flexible.    Plus accepting of not going.    The usual lower “last minute “ deals is only a few days ahead.    I’ve booked several times the day prior.   Tomorrow I’m on the Bliss which I booked last night.    With getting off the Gem that morning.   Booked the Gem 2 days prior.          😀

• Haha 1