Escape Boarding time

28 minutes ago, DuckTollerFans said:

I was surprised to see my eDocs say boarding began at 12.   I was thinking of arriving closer to 10 than 11. Not so sure right now.

I sailed on the Getaway out of NYC two weeks ago, our edocs showed 12pm for boarding as well but other passengers were on-board around 11:30am (priority status & low zone #'s). We arrived at the terminal around 12:15pm and were on-board by 1:00pm. Thought it moved pretty quick considering the terminal was still jam packed when we got there.

Edited by RHilla619

26 minutes ago, DuckTollerFans said:

I was surprised to see my eDocs say boarding began at 12.   I was thinking of arriving closer to 10 than 11. Not so sure right now.

The time on your eDocs is meaningless for any NCL sailing.

• Like 1

I can't answer the question about parking because I didn't park at the terminal.  

We cruised on the 4/28/19 sailing.  Our plan was to arrive around 10 but the day before we received a call from NCL asking us to not come before noon.  The message said there was an inspection going on that morning.  Once we arrived, embarkation went smoothly and we were onboard in about 20 minutes.  

The cruise was great!  Check out the Choir of Man show if possible.  

Edited by codered

We usually arrive at the pier between 8:45am-9:00am. I’m not sure what time the parking lot opens but their was someone always their to take our money. Security seems to open between 9:30-10am. We have sailed out of NYC 5 times, once arriving at 1:00pm. If your worried about parking don’t be, their are plenty of places to park

Edited by Laszlo