Seapass room charges?

Hi all,

So we have the DBP included with the cost of our cruise, question though will all of the individual drinks charges still go to our room bill so we can view it in the room on the TV like usual? Last time we cruised RC the didnt have the all inclusive option so drinks were just charged to our seapass.

2 minutes ago, mcoler181 said:

Hi all,

So we have the DBP included with the cost of our cruise, question though will all of the individual drinks charges still go to our room bill so we can view it in the room on the TV like usual? Last time we cruised RC the didnt have the all inclusive option so drinks were just charged to our seapass.

Just come off the Spectrum where we had the DBP and the tv account listed when and where we had had drinks (i.e. the date and pool bar, Music Hall etc.) but just showed the cost as $0.00 😊

It depends on if the bartender scans your card or not. In our experience it's usually about 60/40 for them scanning the card. If they scan your card then you'll see something on your room bill like Dazzles $0.00, so it won't tell you what drink you got.

Also, if you get multiple drinks at once (like I often get a soda as well as a cocktail and sometimes a bottle of water) it will only show up as one $0.00 purchase.

2 minutes ago, mcoler181 said:

Ah right, would have just been interested to see what we would have spent.

I do that manually every cruise by just creating a note on my phone, or sometimes I use a spreadsheet. 

Just now, mcoler181 said:

Ah right, would have just been interested to see what we would have spent.

They probably do not do this so those that do not break even on the package do not see it is not worth it for them

11 minutes ago, ibonexheadi said:

They probably do not do this so those that do not break even on the package do not see it is not worth it for them

Yeah good point.

I'll try and keep a rough track on my phone, , i'll definatley break even though, I drink like a fish on holiday.

1 hour ago, SRF said:

It depends.

We were on Grandeur in April and NO reporting of drinks.

And yes, they scanned the cards

That is what we have seen on Brilliance and Vision.

On Harmony, they scanned my card each time, and all drinks/ location they were gotten, and the cost of $0.00 showed up on the bill, which can be accessed on your TV in your cabin.  I definitely got my monies worth!!

19 hours ago, ibonexheadi said:

How hard is it to count????

😄

On 5/8/2019 at 7:58 AM, ibonexheadi said:

Well when your counting drinks I suppose it gets harder and harder the more you need to count lol

But you only need to count to 5.  At that point, you are better than break even, so the rest are gravy.

I can't access You tube from here, but I would insert link for the Tequila Song. 😄