Parking at port for Carnival Cruise

tootsie7

We are looking for parking at the port for our cruise on the Breeze in June.  We are going to do self disembarkation and need something close enough that we can 

roll our luggage to the car.  Thanks

The Breeze is sailing out of Port Canaveral.  Only one option if you really want to roll your luggage to the car, and that's port parking at $17/day.  Truthfully, you'll probably be wheeling your luggage a farther distance to the port terminal than you would if you parked in an off-site parking lot and used their shuttle.  Off-port parking starts around $8/day for Lots of Honor, and the others are only slightly more.  It will cost you an extra 15 minutes or so since the shuttle will wait to fill up with passengers, but if you can spare the time, the shuttles are right at the port and drop you off within spitting distance of your car at their lot.

23 hours ago, tootsie7 said:

Thank you. Our problem is we have to get on the road ASAP and my husband is not very patient.

Then parking at the port is what you want, $17/a day. 

We pay about $14 a day in Galveston for covered across the street from the terminal so that is a little more. Our grandson has to be at church camp on Monday and we have about a 1000 mile drive to get home. Thanks

We always do off site parking. 5 min from the port. $8.95 - $10.95 depending if a vet or not. Never had a problem. Parking there for many years. exit off by Banana Creek Fast and curious shuttle service. Drops you at the ship and pick you up at the ship. Waiting there when you return. 

Lots of Honor / Park n Cruise shuttle actually takes you closer to 95 when you leave the ship and ride the shuttle while others take you further away .... they head the right direction assuming you are heading for I-95 . . . .

so there is potential to make up some lost time, while saving some $$

but FASTEST exit is probably parking at the port.

your difference is probably no more than 15 minutes . . . but I understand ..... patience is not a virtue I share either, especially when facing a long drive home.

not wrong but not complete and not sure why you even saw the need to add

BUT if you want the full story here's the e-mail I got a while back when lot's of Honor closed but reappeared at Park N Cruise address  and I asked waz up. . . . . (font changes are in the reply ... sorry ... too lazy to fix)

We encourage constant feedback of our services and your experiences, and it sounds like we've kept you coming back for more! Let me start by saying how much we appreciate you returning to us with your business, and that I would like to clarify any confusion or concern you may have regarding this recent adjustment. Lots of Honor was a family run business, just like our own. The owner of Lots of Honor ran a Veterans' Benefit Program through his company, in which a portion of his reservation revenue went straight to a Veterans' Fund! Unfortunately, he recently had to shut down his business. We got wind of this news, and reached out to the owner to devise a plan to continue his support to our veterans, whom we love and appreciate so dearly. The end result is as follows: Lots of Honor could not afford to continue operating as an independent company; we allotted Lots of Honor a number of parking spots at our facility; Lots of Honor is permitted to advertise their parking at the rate they wish, regardless of the current rate at Park-N-Cruise; Park-N-Cruise and Lots of Honor are still independently advertised, as it is still two separate companies. This teaming together has allowed our kind-hearted neighbors at Lots of Honor to continue their support programs for our veterans, even though they were unable to stay in business. You are free to book through Lots of Honor, or Park-N-Cruise! Who wouldn't want to take advantage of the cheaper rate! 🙂 Your final destination will be the same from here on out, regardless of whether you reserve through Lots of Honor or Park-N-Cruise (1700 Sea Ray Drive, Merritt Island, FL). You will also continue to receive the service and support that has kept us running strong at five stars! I hope this information relieves you of any hesitance, as it is not our goal to try and stoop our customers! If you have any further questions or concerns regarding this or any other matter, please do not hesitate to contact us directly at 321-454-2500. Our staff is always standing by to serve you, and can assist in any matter regarding Park-N-Cruise or Lots of Honor!

if you book with LOH you get a lower rate but from then on you do everything "Park n Cruise" <use their shuttles>

and LOH may be "full" while PnC isn't .......
Edited by Capt_BJ
  • Like 1