can you cancel excursions

chars

I am Platinum, so have been on many cruises.  However, we usually don't book excursions through NCL.  We have always just wanted to take each day as it comes and decide what to do when we are in port.  However, I received the $50 perk recently so decided to book some.  What happens if it rains, can I cancel?  Would I be able to modify these onboard?

Some excursions operate rain or shine - ones most affected are the airplane/helicopter tours where weather

plays an important safety part. High winds and adverse sea conditions may result in cancellation of small

craft tours.

Once on board visit the Shore Excursion desk for the rules of the road (sea) about cancellation modifying

changing to other tours.

Best to contact the Shore Excursion desk ASAP for the specific answers you seek !

You can cancel many excursions within the time limits applied (usually 48 hours but read the fine print).

If you cancel within the time limits you should receive a full refund.

Cancelling on short notice you may lose the money or OBC if the space reserved can't be filled with substitutions standbys.

If the tour operator or NCL cancel at any time certainly you get a full refund.

The $50 promo perk either being Platinum or part of the 5 Free package is not refundable or credited.

This promo the only time your cabin gets the $50 credit applied as OBC to your account is if the tour

excursion is actually taken.