Cunard butler

Deafcruise

I have asked for my favorite spirits for my bar, bags for the laundry, fresh ice, more pods for my coffee maker, to have my shoes shined, to prepare for a party with snacks and drinks, to ask for hot canapes, to serve a dinner party for six. All of which over the years have been done with a smile. I never try to be unreasonable, or snappy, but to ask nicely and in time to allow the Butler, who will serve several cabins to prioritize his or her time. 

18 hours ago, Deafcruise said:

Useful to know . As we going to Hamburg I guess there’s no tender required?

No you will be at the Steinwerder Cruise Terminal. Close but a taxi ride into the Hamburg City Center.

7 hours ago, Bigmike911 said:

No you will be at the Steinwerder Cruise Terminal. Close but a taxi ride into the Hamburg City Center.

Brilliant thanks  🙂

will research what Hamburg have to offer  

On 5/8/2019 at 5:43 PM, Deafcruise said:

Hi,

i thought I’ll ask those who have used butler in the Queens grills. What was your request? 

Thanks 

I asked her (our Butler) to organise a pre dinner drinks and canapés get together for our table of eight in our suite.

She was brilliant, far too much food, far too many drinks but we had a great time and afterwards we strolled up to the Grills restaurant to enjoy a pre-ordered special dinner - Great evening - surprised I can actually remember it!!

10 hours ago, Deafcruise said:

Brilliant thanks  🙂

will research what Hamburg have to offer  

If you have any interest in model trains, you should look into Miniatur Wunderland. https://www.miniatur-wunderland.com/ It is a remarkable place and one of the most visited in Germany. 

Edited by Bigmike911