Dining reservation help

Hello all, I am helping a friend who has never cruised before.  She chose the dining package for her promo.  I have never used this promo before, so I wasn't sure how to make reservations online.  Once we complete the online check in, I know I can go to the planning section.  How do we make the reservations from there?  Thanks so much for any advice you can give.  I don't want her to get charged extra for a promo she already has.

The specialty restaurants I ate at on the Bliss were a-la-carte, paid for what you ordered.  With this being the case - they couldn't charge until you finished as there's no way to know what the bill is.  Make the reservations online, it's in the planner section, there shouldn't be any charge.  I had pre-booked Q on my cruise, then canceled during the cruise and was able to still eat at 2 other restaurants.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bjtravelnews said:

Hello all, I am helping a friend who has never cruised before.  She chose the dining package for her promo.  I have never used this promo before, so I wasn't sure how to make reservations online.  Once we complete the online check in, I know I can go to the planning section.  How do we make the reservations from there?  Thanks so much for any advice you can give.  I don't want her to get charged extra for a promo she already has.

Reservations open 120 days before departure (130 for suites). Prime time dining will sell out quickly. Book online using her MyNCL account. If she is only booking 3 dinners, then things should charge properly. (Some venues like Ocean Blue or the Cirque dinner show have an upcharge). 

• Like 1