Coffee pot in Suites?

cruiseokie

Sorry if old topic but I did a search and nothing came up, I am wondering if the suites on Princess have coffee/tea pots in them? We are considering the 15 day Hawaii cruise and I have to have coffee the minute my eyes open. Yes I know I can order room service first thing but I prefer my coffee.

Just completed the trans-pac on the Golden, and the word (rumor?) onboard was that two cabins were thrown off the ship ( hopefully in a port) when the smoke detectors in their cabins went off due to illegal tea pots.  

Just order room service for breakfast and have it delivered to you as a wake up call. You can order the coffee and then go to the specialty dining area for suite breakfast.  

Or get a cup or container (Thermos or Yeti)  that will keep your coffee hot during the night and fill it before going to bed. Bingo coffee ready when you are if you can have it as your eyes open. Have done this on several trips.

Edited by Potstech
  • Like 2

Have sailed in 7 Princess suites and have not seen a coffee pot in the suites.

However if you sail on the Regal, Royal, or Majestic in a PH suite on the Riviera Deck, you can walk across the hall to the Concierge/ VIP lounge and make all the complimentary espresso drinks you want.

20180915_191018.jpg

13 minutes ago, milolii said:

Thanks for the pics of the lounge.  Do you know the hours?  What time does it open?  Thank you.  

Lounge is open 24 hrs a day for self service,  access with your Suite cruise card. Concierge is there only certain hours a day to help with other matters

They swap out the food at different times, eg breakfast stuff in the morning, finger sandwiches in the afternoon,  desserts at night.

Edited by cflutist

2 minutes ago, cflutist said:

Lounge is open 24 hrs a day for self service,  access with your Suite cruise card. Concierge is there only certain hours a day to help with other matters

They swap out the food at different times, eg breakfast stuff in the morning, finger sandwiches in the afternoon,  desserts at night.

Thanks, perfect for early morning coffee, right down the hall!  

On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 4:08 PM, cflutist said:

Have sailed in 7 Princess suites and have not seen a coffee pot in the suites.

However if you sail on the Regal, Royal, or Majestic in a PH suite on the Riviera Deck, you can walk across the hall to the Concierge/ VIP lounge and make all the complimentary espresso drinks you want.

20180915_191018.jpg

that would have been a very nice addition to the CB during the wet/dry dock