Panorama- FTTF, Chef's Table or specialty dining???

nasellemom1

We are booked on Panorama for the February 22nd sailing. I have not seen the option for FTTF, Chef's Table or any reservations for specialty dining, i.e. steakhouse. So I was wondering if anyone booked on ANY of the Panorama sailing has had the chance to do so or knew when Carnival would be opening those options for booking?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Alberto1975 said:

Hey! My understanding is that Panorama reservations will open up on August 1st! I am sailing for New Years (December 28 of this year) and I'm looking forward to it!

That is good to know.  We are likely going to get FTTF and book the steak house for the first night to take advantage of the 1/2 price bottles!

6 hours ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

If Panorama is like Vista and Horizon, FTTF will not be available for the first several months once it starts cruising. 

You mean none are sold at all?  So hopefully by our March 8 it might be?

On the Carnival web site FAQ section it says FTTF will be offered on the Panorama starting with departures in February 2020.  The price has also gone up for the Panorama to $109.95!!!

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1374/session/L3RpbWUvMTU1Nzc5NDQ4Ny9zaWQvZlVnY0ExZ2xOT3NoV1l6NWNwaGpObl9iUDJ6YWNKdjBBczY2VTN1Nk5BJTdFNUIxSTF0eTByc1U4SFVHT0x3RVpKYlNTdG0wQXhaeWdCaXA0RFM3Zm9mRkpkVlZkNGFFS2VIQTNNdDdybTdXY2c0MDlEc1JKUnFtUFElMjElMjE%3D

Hope the link works!

• Like 1