BREEZE QUESTIONS

Cruisegirl6

Hello, It will be our first time on the Breeze and if anybody can answer our questions that be great, thank you.

1-  I have asked the question what deck you board and was told deck 3, but what deck do you disembark when you get back to Port Canaveral, is it deck 3 also?

2-  When you got off at Mahogany Bay, (I have herniated disks with tears and a double torn meniscus so have to wear a brace) was there a shuttle to bring you to and from the ship at the pier?

3-  We never really do shows because it never interested us, but what is the shows now on the Breeze, maybe we like to see them this cruise?

4-  If I recall, Pig and Anchor only was open during sea days, am I correct on this?

5-  Brunch is only served on sea days, correct?   We only have two sea days, unfortunately the week were able to go the ship docks at four ports ugh!

6-  Back in February they had makers mark, I heard they no longer offer it, do they still have Buffalo Trace?

1-  I have asked the question what deck you board and was told deck 3, but what deck do you disembark when you get back to Port Canaveral, is it deck 3 also?  

A:  This is correct.  Embarkation and Debarkation day you enter/exit on deck 3.  All other ports, you exit deck 0.

2-  When you got off at Mahogany Bay, (I have herniated disks with tears and a double torn meniscus so have to wear a brace) was there a shuttle to bring you to and from the ship at the pier?

A:  Been a few years since I was at Roatan so I will defer to someone who has been recently

3-  We never really do shows because it never interested us, but what is the shows now on the Breeze, maybe we like to see them this cruise?

A:  They had Country Roads, Motown, Flick, Love & Marriage,  Lip Sync Battle Finals, and  a Welcome Show I believe.  We only went to Flick.

4-  If I recall, Pig and Anchor only was open during sea days, am I correct on this?

A:  We did the Eastern itinerary and it was open embarkation day, sea days, and days where we ported late (St Thomas was 11:30-7:00 for us so it was open that day as well).  We ate there embarkation day and last sea day.  Be sure to get there before they open.  Line will be much shorter.

5-  Brunch is only served on sea days, correct?   We only have two sea days, unfortunately the week were able to go the ship docks at four ports ugh!

A:  Correct.  This was the only days they served brunch.  You could however, do sit down breakfast every morning if that interest you.

6-  Back in February they had makers mark, I heard they no longer offer it, do they still have Buffalo Trace?

A:  Will have to defer to bourbon drinkers on this

Edited by moondog73

12 hours ago, Cruisegirl6 said:

Hello, It will be our first time on the Breeze and if anybody can answer our questions that be great, thank you.

Just returned from the Breeze with this same itinerary.

1. Yes. You disembark on deck three as well.

2. There were no shuttles.  However, we did see some of the M.B. port security pushing a few folks in wheelchairs.

3.  Motor City, Country Road, 88 Keys, and Flick were the production shows.  We saw all except Flick, because we have seen that one before and it wasn't our favorite.  88 keys was our favorite, but we enjoyed the other two as well.  The also did a welcome aboard show, Love and Marriage Show, Hasbro Game Show and Lip Sink Battle.  We are not fans of any of these except the welcome aboard show.  So we did not attend any of those.

4.  Pig and Anchor was open on four days: embarkation day, both sea days and Costa Maya.

5. Brunch is only served on sea days.  They do not have the newest brunch menu yet, but I understand they will have it before the end of the year.  Breakfast is served in the dining room on port days.

6.  I have idea about this.

We were on the Breeze in December.  We normally eat breakfast by room service or the Sea Day Brunch in the MDR. 

The second morning DH decided he wanted to try the Lido for breakfast one day just for a change and we were presently surprised.  The crowd was light and barely any lines at the omelet stations. The hot food was hot and the cold food was cold .... and the Bacon Police Lady would let you have all the bacon you desired if you just kept asking (served 2 or 3 slices at a time).

Mahogany Bay disembarks you onto a sidewalk pier.  We had a rental wheelchair so DH could get up there. There is a paved hill sidewalk  to get up to the shopping area. image.png.4c8d96820cb1d7f306db54abe13efc12.png

image.png.87ca55ed20c450c471fb118babc20a04.png