Login Trouble?

lilbit

No, not you...it's these ***n boards! Very, very frustrating. I ended up looking into finding some other boards and boy they are so much faster. I hope these get back on track...because they are my fav...been on these since they were back on AOL only. :)

So...what can we do to help with the problem???????????????????????

Certain time of day use, limitted use, I don't know...WHAT CAN WE DO?:confused:

I too am soooo frustrated trying to check in with my cruise mates 5 days before we cruise:mad:

Hopefully it will be better in the future.

MAO

Well, I suppose we could pull all of our graphics, sig's, etc, but I was thinking I wonder how many people have subscriptions....everytime someone post, it has to send an email to all with that same sub, SO, I was thinking that maybe people need to drop their subscriptions to their threads, as I'm sure that takes up server space and speed....not 100% sure that would work, but maybe.:confused: I usually don't get involved with server issues, that's someone else's job..;)

Well, I suppose we could pull all of our graphics, sig's, etc, but I was thinking I wonder how many people have subscriptions....everytime someone post, it has to send an email to all with that same sub, SO, I was thinking that maybe people need to drop their subscriptions to their threads, as I'm sure that takes up server space and speed....not 100% sure that would work, but maybe.:confused: I usually don't get involved with server issues, that's someone else's job..;)

That would be a tremendous help, but it has to be everyone and not just a few. We did cut them down to a minimum years ago before they changed over because we had the same problems. Now they are getting popular again. I myself have added extra to my signature. :o

The boards have NOT been user friendly. I saw another post on a similar thread suggesting going into your user CP and preventing avatars, signatures etc. from coming up on the screen....I did that and things seem quicker. I am no expert but maybe it works. :)

Archived