Carnival Legend Electrical Outlets

Keva

My hubby and I are both CPAP users and are concerned about the location of the outlets. Has anyone sailed on her, maybe on Deck 5 and can tell me where outlets are?  I'm betting we will need two extension cords so I will be contacting Carnival to learn exactly what they require for bringing them on board with us.

Thank you in advance.

2 hours ago, Keva said:

My hubby and I are both CPAP users and are concerned about the location of the outlets. Has anyone sailed on her, maybe on Deck 5 and can tell me where outlets are?  I'm betting we will need two extension cords so I will be contacting Carnival to learn exactly what they require for bringing them on board with us.

Thank you in advance.

Any standard extension cord will work. The problem is there is one outlet at the table with the mirror. You can get a power strip like this, although it says "surge protected" it is not, says my electrician: https://www.homedepot.com/p/4-ft-6-Outlet-Power-Strip-Surge-Protector-with-45-Angle-Plug-YLPT-90/203353677  We have used this power strip on every cruise without incident. 

I bought an adaptor to plug into the European 220 volt outlets by the desk that has 3 USB ports in it to charge my phones and ipads so I can leave my 110 volt outlet for other purposes. It has been very handy on many cruises I have been on where there was only one 110 volt outlet by the desk.

Surprisingly, the Legend is the first cruise ship I have ever been on that did not have a European 220 volt outlet by the desk and we had failed to bring a power strip with us since we never needed one before. We spent a lot of time removing one device from the charger to plug in another one throughout the cruise.