Uniworld Masterpiece Collection

HappyTvlr

I would like to know what if any problems people have had booking Masterpiece Collection excursions while onboard. I am particularly interested in knowing whether or not some options regularly sell out.  As noted below, Uniworld allows pre-booking.  My problem is they provide very ambiguous information with regard to timing and choices.  There are some options that I am very interested in, but I am hesitant to book without additional information.  Thanks!

*Masterpiece Collection Optional Experiences can be added to a booking up to 48 hours prior to the cruise/tour start date–if the booking window is missed, guests can book onboard (space permitting) and pay in Euros. Pre-booked Masterpiece Collection Optional Experiences are refundable up to 48 hours prior to the cruise/tour start date–if inside of 48 hours they are non-refundable. Select Masterpiece Collection Optional Experiences require a minimum number of participants and are subject to cancellation (with full refund) if minimum is not met. Gratuities are included. Masterpiece Collection Optional Experiences are non-commissionable. Prices are subject to change.

46 minutes ago, HappyTvlr said:

I would like to know what if any problems people have had booking Masterpiece Collection excursions while onboard. I am particularly interested in knowing whether or not some options regularly sell out.  As noted below, Uniworld allows pre-booking.  My problem is they provide very ambiguous information with regard to timing and choices.  There are some options that I am very interested in, but I am hesitant to book without additional information.  Thanks!

*Masterpiece Collection Optional Experiences can be added to a booking up to 48 hours prior to the cruise/tour start date–if the booking window is missed, guests can book onboard (space permitting) and pay in Euros. Pre-booked Masterpiece Collection Optional Experiences are refundable up to 48 hours prior to the cruise/tour start date–if inside of 48 hours they are non-refundable. Select Masterpiece Collection Optional Experiences require a minimum number of participants and are subject to cancellation (with full refund) if minimum is not met. Gratuities are included. Masterpiece Collection Optional Experiences are non-commissionable. Prices are subject to change.

Have you discovered the cruise companions? They can be found under the Already Booked tab on the Uniworld site. They used to be much more informative than they are now, but they do show all of the tours, and label them AM or PM so that you can see what the options are for featured excursions and the Masterpiece Collection excursions, and what you might miss by making a choice.

I have, thank you.  Most are labeled, but the description online makes some seem as though they may overlap.  We had a problem trying to get info from Uniworld in India.  They have those wonderful daily sheets onboard, but wouldn't share them until the last minute.  I'm just a bit of a planner, and I like to have all available information.