Coco Cay beach loungers post Perfect Day Implementation?

DW and myself are on Mariner 9/2/19 cruise and want to get the beach loungers again by the floating bar, which I believe is South Beach. I have not seen the loungers in the Cruise Planner. Is it possible they have not been entered yet to reserve, or worst case sold out? I know with Perfect Day just starting, things may be in flux. Are they still an excursion or did they become complimentary? Or should I plan on reserving on board?

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

At some point the current offerings on South Beach (clamshells, beach bed, beach bungalows) will be replaced by the South Beach cabanas and the Coco Beach Club.  The new offerings are expected to be open in December 2019, so it's possible that South Beach will be closed when you are scheduled to be there for construction.Cococay.thumb.jpg.7e6c80a2d6ef638c9d3598a35cee08d0.jpg

Edited by j1d1

I'm on a June sailing and hoping the close date isn't June 1st for that area.  It's nice now that the area has a large amount of beach area to spread out and the teen might like to use some of the sport related stuff there and adults the floating bar.

image.png.04820bfc0f4a6fffebde4ab980079903.png

I'm on the Symphony stopping at CocoCay on May 26 and I don't see beach beds or clamshells being offered, only South Beach Cabanas. What's the difference between Beach Beds and Beach Cabanas?

13 minutes ago, TITISSA said:

I'm on the Symphony stopping at CocoCay on May 26 and I don't see beach beds or clamshells being offered, only South Beach Cabanas. What's the difference between Beach Beds and Beach Cabanas?

Beach beds are MUCH cheaper. About $150. About the same size as the cabanas but it is just a bed to lay on. Comes with 2 loungers, floating mats, and water.

19 minutes ago, Cru1s1ng2009 said:

Beach beds are MUCH cheaper. About $150. About the same size as the cabanas but it is just a bed to lay on. Comes with 2 loungers, floating mats, and water.

Does sit provide any shade? 

6 minutes ago, cmarrero1014 said:

Do I have to pay for both adults for the beach beach? I know that may sound like a silly question.  I can't see spending $150 per adult and even more for my two kids if we are only using it some of the time. 

The price is per bed.

• Like 1