Using Indulgence package credits... question

SoBaycruiser

If one purchases the Indulgence Package, do you you just assume that your account is credited for the promised items.  For example, do you just send laundry out as normal and assume the charge for the two bags will be credited.  The same with the Spa credit.  Does one just make a reservation with the Spa or do you have to mention the package?  When booking the Chef’s Table, does one assume the credit will be applied?  I see the online excursion purchasing let’s you prepurchase with the credit.

Thank you.

You’ll have coupons in your cabin for the laundry.  The spa credit will be added to your onboard account.  I always mention having the package when making the chef’s table reservation.  You can easily check your account from your cabin tv to make sure everything is aok.  The customer relations desk is also very helpful 

That was a question I had, especially as I had no invoice or proof that I had bought it. My TA asked Azamara who said the ship would know that I had it and everything would be credited. My TA asked them to send an invoice proving I had bought the package, so I could show it on the ship in case there were any problems, and they emailed one for me.

I received an email confirmation forwarded by my TA.  Where all of my other confirmations were titled "Booking Confirmation - Guest Copy", this one was titled "Amenity Confirmation".

Jerry

8 hours ago, uktog said:

Yes that what we had, I never need to bother anyone for anything else, just take a copy of the email with me

10 hours ago, Rabo said:

I received an email confirmation forwarded by my TA.  Where all of my other confirmations were titled "Booking Confirmation - Guest Copy", this one was titled "Amenity Confirmation".

Jerry

Neither my TA nor I got an email or any proof of purchase (apart from my credit card statement) - that’s why I asked for confirmation. Great to know that an email is normally sent. I’ll know what to expect next time.