Joy's American Diner menu

merinski

Interesting because when I think of an American diner, I think of hamburgers, French fries, etc.

You can eat hamburgers all over the ship.  Could this burger really be worth $12?  Its ground beef on a bun.
Its a very limited menu too and nothing creative or something you could not get in the MDR or buffet (for the most part).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rrebel94 said:

Thank you so much! The burger is priced pretty high. When we were on The Anthem of the Seas, they had Johnny Rockets and it was about $5 for hamburger & fries and drink ...

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, tomservo said:

Has anyone see any pictures of the food from American Diner?

We ate complimentary on our first day at the American Diner, burgers were big, juicy and delicious, fries were good too!  Excellent service!  We were among first on the ship but it seemed very underused the few times I walked by.  We would haven eaten there again if it had been complimentary.

34 minutes ago, sargemrs said:

We ate complimentary on our first day at the American Diner, burgers were big, juicy and delicious, fries were good too!  Excellent service!  We were among first on the ship but it seemed very underused the few times I walked by.  We would haven eaten there again if it had been complimentary.

Did you try the Lobster Roll sliders or Nachos?  It looks like an interesting menu.

2 minutes ago, Sand and Seas said:

Did you try the Lobster Roll sliders or Nachos?  It looks like an interesting menu.

2 minutes ago, Sand and Seas said:

Actually we did try the Nachos and they were huge as I recall.

1 hour ago, sargemrs said:

How did you get it complimentary?

1 minute ago, merinski said:

How did you get it complimentary?

If you are in the Haven, you may have lunch here (or Margaritaville) on the first day. We're going to do that, or at least have nachos there and then head to the Haven!

49 minutes ago, valleyvillage said:

If you are in the Haven, you may have lunch here (or Margaritaville) on the first day. We're going to do that, or at least have nachos there and then head to the Haven!

37 minutes ago, merinski said:

I wondered. I think we can choose it as  a dinner choice for our pkg.

Yes, we were all Haven....I highly recommend The Haven!!!!!

8 minutes ago, Zippeedee said:

Is this the future of Margarittaville when the contract runs out? I like the a la carte menu much more than the flat fee. 

Good question!   I wonder when the Margaritaville contract ends?