Distinctive Voyage Amenity

Usually it is some kind of gift. A few years ago when we did a voyage in Africa the gave us  a "engraved" pewter style small tray with game animal on it. Often it includes a jacket and/or tote bag that are monogrammed with the voyage dates.

Sometime that have special events only for those who are on the full voyage. Once we had a dinner and overnight at the hotel Grande Bretagne in Athen, A Grand Prix race at Bahrain International Circuit,  A dinner at the Temple of Karnak in Luxor. Sometime it include a special dinner/event on the ship.

I am sure that other will remember more things.

J

3 minutes ago, jctdlt said:

When is your next cruise.  We are so excited about our Arctic cruise. Only four more weeks.

You and John will absolutely love it. One of the best we have done. 

We were supposed to go to Israel this summer but are cancelling it for health reasons. 

Our next Regent cruise is December Miami-Miami on Explorer. 10 days to just relax and enjoy. 

Miss you. Hope we sail together again. 

Sheila and Herb 

Sorry about your trip to Israel.  But December cruise sounds wonderful.

cheers!

Celebrating our 60 anniversary, my 80 and John 81 birthday on our cruise.   .......

Diana and John

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently we now know what "Distinctive Suites" are but am not sure any of us really know what a "Distinctive Voyage Amenity" is.  While it could be what has been described above, I tend to think that it is something new since the term "Distinctive" has not been used previously to describe anything (to my recollection).  Suddenly we have both Distinctive Suites and Distinctive Voyage Amenities. The website is not much help on this subject.

jctdlt - have a great cruise!