Oasis of the Seas Central Park view Cabin 9195

I’ve tried using the search feature without any luck, and I’ve played on that site where you can drag the decks on top of each other, but I was wondering if anyone knows how the view is from this cabin? I’m hoping I didn’t book a room overlooking a roof overhang on Deck 8! Most of the info I’ve found is on the balcony rooms, not the window rooms.  We really enjoy the Promenade rooms and are hoping this is as nice. And I’m wondering if I should watch prices and move to a Central Park balcony - without losing my Cabana!

• 4 years later...
34 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

image.jpeg.77e55bfe5674cac1493ca65eccaa0aa2.jpeg

Sorry! I did create an account to try to PM, but (understandably) new members do not have that feature. The good news is this thread is still one of the top results for that room search! 💁🏻‍♀️

13 minutes ago, Nichole11 said:

I did create an account to try to PM, but (understandably) new members do not have that feature.

PMs are disabled for all users on this site. You can look at a site like cruisedeckplans at any other cabin in that category and assume they are the same (they should have a seat).

Edited by Biker19

3 hours ago, Nichole11 said:

Hi @cooncat_mom, did you end up staying in 9195? I'm assigned that on my upcoming cruise and I want to change it if it doesn't have a window seat - can you tell me if it does, or was it just a porthole? Google has conflicting info, so I wanted to ask!

This is Allure 9195, should be the same.

image.png.7a469f9c79bd571a725cab3c9ca779ee.png

6 hours ago, Nichole11 said:

Hi @cooncat_mom, did you end up staying in 9195? I'm assigned that on my upcoming cruise and I want to change it if it doesn't have a window seat - can you tell me if it does, or was it just a porthole? Google has conflicting info, so I wanted to ask!

Hi Nichole11!  We actually didn’t stay in that cabin.  After thinking more about it we stayed in a Boardwalk balcony cabin, #10329 which we very much enjoyed. It isn’t quieter than Central Park (which was lovely) but we enjoyed the scenery and activity more and we had a great view of the Aqua Theatre. One of our best cruises (but it was at half capacity so that helped too!)

IMG_0017.jpeg

IMG_0924.jpeg