Onboard Bookings

CCKelly

We have an upcoming Seabourn cruise in September. We are using an onboard booking for a discount on this cruise. We are interested in booking a future cruise now but do not have a current onboard credit to use. Has anyone had any luck in making a current booking and then applying the onboard booking credit retroactively after our upcoming cruise? We had done this on Crystal frequently but are having trouble with this booking thru our travel agent.

Hmm.. I am guessing that you will not be able to do that.  Perhaps you should wait until your next cruise to book the next one?  Are you thinking that the cruise you want to book will sell out?

On 5/22/2019 at 5:46 PM, CCKelly said:

We have an upcoming Seabourn cruise in September. We are using an onboard booking for a discount on this cruise. We are interested in booking a future cruise now but do not have a current onboard credit to use. Has anyone had any luck in making a current booking and then applying the onboard booking credit retroactively after our upcoming cruise? We had done this on Crystal frequently but are having trouble with this booking thru our travel agent.

I have tried to do this.  We always keep 2 onboard booking credits on file but wanted to book a third cruise. Final answer for me was "no can do".