Parking at Port Everglades

thegraminator

I  apologize  in advance but I  can't  find the  answer to  this  question  in the search feature .    Can someone  please  tell  me  how  much  it costs  to  park at the Port  Everglades  and if it is a parking  garage  or lot parking .   Also is it a safe area to leave our car for the  week .   Thank you  so much !   I  am  not  too  good  at this posting stuff . 

http://www.porteverglades.net/cruising/parking/

There are two garages: Northport serving Terminals 2 and 4, and Midport serving Terminals 19, 21, 25 and 26.

If you are at Terminal 29 there will be a shuttle running from the Midport garage on embarkation day.

For Terminal 18 you will be directed to the surface lot on the west side of it but you are free to park in the Midport garage so long as the driver does not mind a bit of a walk after dropping off the bags and remaining passengers. 

Cost is the same at all three lots: $15/day.

EDIT: OK I see you have been posting to an Allure of the Seas roll call. Thus you will be at Terminal 18. So you have a choice of surface lot or garage. If you've never had the pleasure of getting into a car that has been parked outside in the Florida sun for a week--mid June is not the time to try. Just follow the signs to the Midport Garage.

Edited by fishywood
  • Like 1

Not sure what the present pricing is for port parking.  We just booked Park n Go, Eller Drive for $7.99 a day.  Their lot is fenced in open to the elements and has fast and courteous drivers & staff.  We have used them many times and highly recommend this lot.