Separate Sail & Sign Accounts - Same Cabin

cmhenry79

Our group has a mixed cabin with my SIL and a family friend. They will want to separate any charges and not have everything go to 1 credit card on file. I assume it is possible to have a separate credit card on file for each individual. Thinking of also purchasing some gift cards to load to SIL account. Is all this possible? Any suggestions?

10 hours ago, cmhenry79 said:

Our group has a mixed cabin with my SIL and a family friend. They will want to separate any charges and not have everything go to 1 credit card on file. I assume it is possible to have a separate credit card on file for each individual. Thinking of also purchasing some gift cards to load to SIL account. Is all this possible? Any suggestions?

When you complete your online check-in, you have to choose a form of payment for each S&S account...either cash or credit/debit card (although it's not necessarily a good idea to use a debit card since it directly affects your bank account). You can set up a separate cash/credit account for each person at that time. Or you can set them up as cash account, then go to Guest Services once on board and change them to credit cards.

And to answer your final question, yes, you can add gift cards to an S&S account, but that has to be done on the ship. Either at Guest Services or one of the self-serve kiosks. Just take the cards with you. The only way to add funds to an account prior to the cruise is to buy Cruise Cash from the online Fun Shops. Just keep in mind that Cruise Cash is for that cruise only and is non-refundable. There is a way around that, though. To avoid losing any that's left, you could always play a slot machine once or twice, then cash out.