NCL Joy 9/21/20 Sailing: Price Drop! Call your TA Now!!!

Booked the cruise a few weeks ago.  Checked yesterday and the price had dropped on our balcony cabin by $400.00.  I called my TA and he was able to get the new price and we kept all 4 perks, $100.00 OBC & our same cabin.  The 2nd NCL rep that he spoke to told him that the current all perks free promo would be going on until 5/31.

This process was not without drama.  The 1st NCL agent that my TA spoke to changed us from our specific cabin to a higher category GTY cabin.  My cabin was now back in circulation.  My TA did not notice the change until he called me to tell me about the new pricing.  I told him to call and get my cabin back.  While I waited for him to call me back, I went to ncl.com and made a dummy booking and confirmed that my cabin was on the available list.  It was a tense 30 minutes before he called back with good news.  I hope everyone else has an easier time than I did.

:classic_smile:

1 hour ago, erdoran said:

Do you mean 9/19/20?  There is no 9/21/20 sailing

This is what happens when you are sleep deprived and stressed.  Yes, the cruise is September 19, 2020.  Sorry for the confusion.  Are you on this cruise too?

:classic_smile: