Looking for a Viking Ocean Cruise "Atlas"

frickwg

In all the mailings and on-line resources for Viking Ocean, I can't find a cruise "Atlas" i.e. a few page list of all cruises with just dates, days, start/end ports and port visited.  I just got one from Crystal, but is their one for Viking Ocean?

There is none published by Viking but a CC member (CharTrav) has put one together and made it available on Google Drive.  It would be so nice if Viking would make it a regular part of their literature or at least have something available on line -- and "Find a cruise" just does not count, way too clunky to be convenient.

From her signature file:

Note:  To download a single file, use a desktop browser with a mouse. Select the file you want to download and "Save Link as ..." from the right-click menu.  The "download button" only knows how to download everything in the folder. I'm not familiar with the procedures from a Mac. 

• Like 1

Thanks @Peregrina651 for the "plug"!!!. To @frickwg and anybody else who uses this resource, please be aware that when I started building this spreadsheet (that I've kept up in 3 yr increments starting in 2017), it was driven by my own desire to get a visual "feel" for how Viking's ships move around the ocean.  And to provide a way for me to narrow my view to just one ship.  It doesn't include the level of detail provided at the VO site of course (what I use as my source -- and yes -- I wade through the "find a cruise" using the year/month filter to make it easier); however, it does contain information that I think you're looking for -- start and end port (mid point too if it's what I call a "loop cruise"), the earliest start date for a given cruise/ship/year, how many times a particular cruise (for a given ship) occurs during a given month ..etc.  Hope you find it useful.  And If you have any suggestions for improvements -- my personal email address is provided on the "ReadMe" tab.

Also -- I have shared earlier versions of this spreadsheet (it's an Excel spreadsheet) with Viking.  When we were on the Panama & Central America cruise in January 2016, imagine my pleasure when I opened the big catalog in our cabin .. and saw that the catalog included some pages at the end that provided a view of all their major cruises organized in a way that looked very similar to the way my spreadsheet does it.  Had somebody in Viking seen my creation and borrowed the style?  Maybe .. maybe not.

One more thing -- I set up a separate CCForum thread to publicize updates to this spreadsheet:  when I've captured the latest ship schedule updates and when I've made tweaks to the functionality of the sheet itself (as I did yesterday).  Here's the thread to follow: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2651194-viking-ocean-combined-cruise-schedule/  

When I started sharing my stuff -- I used both Google Drive and DropBox but I found it was too much bother to do -- so all I use now is DropBox.