Spice H20 & Vibe Beach Club - NCL Escape

ADH912

Hello,

What is the difference between Spice H20 and Vibe Beach Club on the Escape? Are there extra charges for both areas, or just for one of them? I tried doing a search, but I keep finding conflicting information. Thanks! 

SpiceH2O is free. Sometimes there are deck parties that are all ages at night, so it's not 100% adults only. It also has water features. (Can't recall on Escape but I think it's a grotto.)

Vibe always costs extra, and has expensive/difficult to obtain passes. No water features. 

The Vibe and Spice H20 is free and is generally a “no kid” zone.  Spice H20 has a large LCD screen and its own bar.  It really gets jumping at night with different themed parties.  Spice H20 is free.

The Vibe is a quieter part of the ship which is smaller than Spice H20, but has its own loungers, bar and hot tub.  It is not free and costs $209/pp for the week.

Both are adults only. Both have bars. Both have hot tubs.  Vibe is limited passes sold, nice cushy lounge chairs, personalized service... Spice H2O is free, and is in amazing space at the aft of the ship, great views all directions,  but chairs are squished tight and it can get really crowded.

Vibe is adult only all the time. Extra fee $209.00 per person for week

Spice H2O is adult only until a certain time. (6 or 7 p.m.)  Free

As mentioned both have bars/hot tubs.

Vibe: Enough cushioned loungers for the amount of passes sold, umbrella's ( if not to windy) ,bartender and waiter/waitress, misting Station, restrooms, cold wash cloths, carafe's of water infused with fruit, plenty of towels, fresh fruit skewers , continental breakfast available, your bartender/waiter/waitress get to know you( personalized service).

H2O: Lounge Chairs that are pretty close to one another. Grotto area to cool off.

30 minutes ago, beerman2 said:

Vibe is adult only all the time. Extra fee $209.00 per person for week

Spice H2O is adult only until a certain time. (6 or 7 p.m.)  Free

As mentioned both have bars/hot tubs.

Vibe: Enough cushioned loungers for the amount of passes sold, umbrella's ( if not to windy) ,bartender and waiter/waitress, misting Station, restrooms, cold wash cloths, carafe's of water infused with fruit, plenty of towels, fresh fruit skewers , continental breakfast available, your bartender/waiter/waitress get to know you( personalized service).

H2O: Lounge Chairs that are pretty close to one another. Grotto area to cool off.

Great, thanks for the clarification....Do you know if day passes are sold to Vibe? Or would I have to buy the whole week? I'm going to Bermuda in August and I don't think I'd be utilizing the area while in port, but I'd like to have it for sea days. 

36 minutes ago, ADH912 said:

Great, thanks for the clarification....Do you know if day passes are sold to Vibe? Or would I have to buy the whole week? I'm going to Bermuda in August and I don't think I'd be utilizing the area while in port, but I'd like to have it for sea days. 

I’m pretty sure weekly only.

4 hours ago, LrgPizza said:

Both are adults only. Both have bars. Both have hot tubs.  Vibe is limited passes sold, nice cushy lounge chairs, personalized service... Spice H2O is free, and is in amazing space at the aft of the ship, great views all directions,  but chairs are squished tight and it can get really crowded.

Another great free option is the area right outside Vibe. The other half of the Vibe bar is located here. As well as a nice big hot tub , mister area, and plenty of lounges. The only downside is this area is NOT adults only. On my NYE cruise there were no little ones there. 

8 minutes ago, beerman2 said:

I’m pretty sure weekly only.

Someone else posted the following....(I can't confirm, though)

Daily access pass - $99 per person (previously $29 pp) 

Weekly access pass - $209 per person (previously $129 pp) 

Full Sea Day Cabana Rental - $209 for two guests (previously $139)*
* This option includes your daily pass and a $30 food and beverage credit (only to be used in Vibe). Additional guests sharing the cabana must purchase a day pass. 

Full Port Day Cabana Rental - $179 for two guests (previously $109)*
* This option includes your daily pass and a $30 food and beverage credit (only to be used in Vibe). Additional guests sharing the cabana must purchase a day pass. 

Full Cruise Cabana Rental - $439 for two guests (previously $359)*
* This option includes your daily pass and a $100 food and beverage credit (only to be used in Vibe). Additional guests sharing the cabana must purchase a day pass.

1 minute ago, Two Wheels Only said:

* This option includes your daily pass and a $100 food and beverage credit (only to be used in Vibe). Additional guests sharing the cabana must purchase a day pass.

I guess it depends on availability. Maybe with the Cost going to 209.00 , it might not be selling out.

NCL is about making money😂😂😂

Thanks for all the info!!

I honestly don't even care about kids being around...I'm more concerned about just being able to get a lounger without having to be up on deck at 6:00am...but those prices seem a little steep...I think I'll just head to my balcony if the pool decks get too crowded. 

Edited by ADH912

20 hours ago, Two Wheels Only said:

There are no cabanas on Escape, which is the ship being asked about.