Specialty Dining Packages

jobryan56

Does anyone on Cruise Critic know if you book a 7-night Specialty Dining package for a seven night cruise, that you get any extra perks like free lunches at either Murano, Qsine or Tuscan Grille? Booked for November on Equinox and I’m aware of the renovations in progress and that Qsine will in fact replace Silk Harvest. Would it be comparable to unlimited dining packages offered several years ago or just and only seven nights of your choice? Input greatly appreciated!

Unfortunately, they eliminated the Ultimate Dining Package (which included ALL meals in specialty restaurants) a few years ago and have not replaced it with a comparable plan. We have purchased 7-night dining packages and were told that we could use one of those nights for a lunch in Murano or Tuscan, etc., but those lunches were never given as a perk or bonus. When we are eating all of our dinners in Murano we don't feel the need to do another lunch there or in Tuscan/Qsine, but we do love to have lunch at the Porch, Lawn Club or Sushi on 5 and took advantage of those venues when we had the UDP. Without it, we typically pay for a lunch or two in those venues on sea days - they cost less than the price of a night on the package so it doesn't really make sense to use one of your nights on lunches in the more casual venues.

When purchasing dinner packages in the specialty restaurants in the past I have occasionally been invited to a special luncheon in one of the specialty restaurants, but for a fee.  I have never received one for free.

33 minutes ago, Host Joe said:

When purchasing dinner packages in the specialty restaurants in the past I have occasionally been invited to a special luncheon in one of the specialty restaurants, but for a fee.  I have never received one for free.

Anyone willing to pay the fee is invited.

• Haha 1