Confused about drinks package, please help.

Fixit2010

I have a classic alcohol package included with my (UK) booking.

I'm mainly a non alcohol drinker and wondered what the difference is between the premium non alcohol drinks and the non alcohol drinks included with the classic alcohol package.

Is it just 

- Premium bottled water

and

- Smoothies

If so that will do me.

However, I used to remember that you could get a litre of Evian as you got off the ship.

What is the cheap water like?  Can you still get 1L bottles of basic bottled water?

Evian is part of the premium alcohol & premium non alcoholic packages. You can still get bottled water, but it’s not Evian. Coffee drinks from Cafe ElBacio are included. Smoothies may not be included in classic 

Smoothies are not included with classic.  On Reflection last month, they were selling 500 ml bottles of water when you disembarked, that were free with classic package.  The water was fine.  They did not seem to have any liter bottles of water included with the classic package.  

premium bottled water from Evian, Perrier & San Pellegrino, specialty coffees & organic teas, non-alcoholic frozen drinks, Red Bull Energy Drink, coconut water and offerings from Vitamin Water.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cruiserchuck said:

Smoothies are not included with classic.  On Reflection last month, they were selling 500 ml bottles of water when you disembarked, that were free with classic package.  The water was fine.  They did not seem to have any liter bottles of water included with the classic package.  

Were they selling litre bottles of Evian? if not I may just stick with what I have.

11 minutes ago, cruiserchuck said:

They had liter bottles of Evian at bars, but not at a table near the disembarkation point.

When the meeting point for the X shorex is in the theater,  they have there

Edited by gerelmx

14 minutes ago, Fixit2010 said:

Were they selling litre bottles of Evian? if not I may just stick with what I have.

At the Bars, Cafe al Bacio, at the MDR, OVC. When I have a shorex for next day I ask to my waiter at the end of dinner to bring me evian water for next day

8 hours ago, gerelmx said:

At the Bars, Cafe al Bacio, at the MDR, OVC. When I have a shorex for next day I ask to my waiter at the end of dinner to bring me evian water for next day

Now thats a clever idea.

• Like 1

Last cruise on Reflection (Jan) I got speciality coffee, teas, and the virgin cocktails on the classic drink package.  The included water was fine for me, which I stocked up on in the cabin mini refrig.  Agree with others, get on board, try it out, then make your decision.