Deluxe beverage package and Evian?

Last December family and I were on Brilliance of the seas out of Tampa. Had deluxe beverage package. I wish I had taken a photo of the water that was delivered to the room when we departed. But I did not, remember the label was something I’ve never heard of. For the rest of the cruise, anytime I wanted water it was the same non brand bottle of water handed to me. Going on a cruise this coming December and also want to buy deluxe beverage package. Was wondering if anyone has tried to request a bottle of Evian with the deluxe beverage package? At least with the Evian I know it is not  some bottled tap water. When paying for the deluxe beverage package,  I feel like I should be able to request Evian, Dasani or Aqua Fina. But this question goes out to people with the deluxe beverage package who are obtaining water throughout the cruise. Can you request a namebrand bottled water? 

I've never seen Evian given as part of an unlimited beverage package.  You get whatever they have for that sailing.  Evian is available in a package, but that package is not unlimited and expensive.

No fair😳. Looking at close to $750 for deluxe unlimited and they just hand out bottle water from who knows where.....I don’t remember it tasting bad or anything  but was thinking about it now and realized why didn’t I ask for the Evian? Thought it was worth a try but wanted to hear from people who’ve actually tried to get Evian when they asked for it with Deluxe.

Edited by Pixietwin

5 minutes ago, Pixietwin said:

Last December family and I were on Brilliance of the seas out of Tampa. Had deluxe beverage package. I wish I had taken a photo of the water that was delivered to the room when we departed. But I did not, remember the label was something I’ve never heard of. For the rest of the cruise, anytime I wanted water it was the same non brand bottle of water handed to me. Going on a cruise this coming December and also want to buy deluxe beverage package. Was wondering if anyone has tried to request a bottle of Evian with the deluxe beverage package? At least with the Evian I know it is not  some bottled tap water. When paying for the deluxe beverage package,  I feel like I should be able to request Evian, Dasani or Aqua Fina. But this question goes out to people with the deluxe beverage package who are obtaining water throughout the cruise. Can you request a namebrand bottled water? 

I have never seen small bottles of Evian given with the refreshment or deluxe package.  It used to be a bottled spring water but now it is a purified water.  You mention Evian, Dasani or Aquafina, both Dasani and Aquafina are just purified tap water, not an option I am looking for, I prefer the bottled spring water they used to give.

Just now, Pixietwin said:

No fair😳. Looking at close to $750 for deluxe unlimited and they just hand out bottle water from who knows where.....I don’t remember it tasting bad or anything  but was thinking about it now and realized why did Nite ask for the Evian. Thought it was worth a try but wanted to hear from people who’ve actually tried to get Evian when they asked for it with Deluxe.

The water they used to give was a spring water, last I remember was Ice River Springs.  However, the last time on Adventure we got "purified water".  I suspected they had a bottling operation below decks and were just giving us the ship's tap water.

I was on the Navigator a couple weeks ago, with an unlimited beverage package.  I was able to get Evian bottles - - granted only certain bars had them but the bartenders had no problem giving them to me upon my request.