Harmony Ocean view forward 6N cabins- which deck 7-11?

Please help me finalize a choice- with all there's is to do on the ship I don't think we will use our balcony so don't want to spend the extra $ which can go towards other fun things. So decided on an ocean view and my TA has options on decks 7-11 all the way forward. Thoughts? Or would we better off with a interior aft on 6-8?

8 minutes ago, leight said:

Please help me finalize a choice- with all there's is to do on the ship I don't think we will use our balcony so don't want to spend the extra $ which can go towards other fun things. So decided on an ocean view and my TA has options on decks 7-11 all the way forward. Thoughts? Or would we better off with a interior aft on 6-8?

We like aft elevators,  but if you go aft, avoid deck 7. Impossible to go from one bank of elevators to the other.

14 minutes ago, leight said:

We like deck 8, to be close to Central Park.

2 hours ago, leight said:

If you're talking about the forward-facing ones right at the very, very front, choose a higher deck for a better view. On deck 7 you are level with the helipad so your view is limited.

These pics are of 7100 on Harmony.

We really liked this room, even with the limited view, because the layout made it more spacious.

20160927_153548.thumb.jpg.a07bd5889178d86e2e1f552bb11abeea.jpg

20160927_153446.thumb.jpg.a7d9755555b2d854d6d2f2b80874b478.jpg

20160927_153501.thumb.jpg.ca69955d99992eb2990777d7a682a566.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2019 at 1:56 PM, Hoopster95 said:

Allure corner 9510 ... great room

IMG_8736.JPG

IMG_8740.JPG

Did you guys feel the boat move being all the way at the front? That is my only hesitation booking a room that far forward.

2 hours ago, abatl said:

Did you guys feel the boat move being all the way at the front? That is my only hesitation booking a room that far forward.

On deck 7, we really did not notice any more movement than other times when we have been mid-ship. We did have smooth seas the whole time so I can't say what it would be like if you were unlucky with the weather. 

18 hours ago, abatl said:

Yes, if ocean is rough you will feel

movement. RCL placed vomit bags out on the common area staircases on this cruise on one night as we were rolling around a bit that night. I’m not sensitive to movement, however I am positive that if anyone is sensitive they would’ve had an issue.

As Bob said in the other thread, anyone with movement issues/virtigo should book

mid ship and a low deck... applies for any ship 

23 hours ago, Hoopster95 said:

Yes, if ocean is rough you will feel

movement. RCL placed vomit bags out on the common area staircases on this cruise on one night as we were rolling around a bit that night. I’m not sensitive to movement, however I am positive that if anyone is sensitive they would’ve had an issue.

As Bob said in the other thread, anyone with movement issues/virtigo should book

mid ship and a low deck... applies for any ship 

Thanks for the tips! We ended up booking deck 3 mid ship just to be safe!