Help me choose: 2 insides or one balcony on Bliss?

plum24

Looking to book Bliss for 8-nighter. Travelling with hubby, 14-yr-old and MIL. In the past, we've done 2 connecting Insides. I would love a balcony though. Any thoughts on whether we should cram into a balcony, or stay with 2 insides? Also, best decks on Bliss, cabin-wise?

Does your budget allow you to book a balcony then the inside cabin across the hall? We had that configuration when we were going to being the kids to Alaska, but decided to not bring them. LOL.

I don’t know what your relationship with your mother in law is like, but keep in mind this is 8 nights in approximately 200 square feet.

4 people CAN stay in a room that size that long, but not comfortably. 

I wouldn't eve begin to entertain the thought of all 4 of you for 14 days.   Its not the Mother in Law, its the teenager that would have a really difficult time under those circumstances and that would affect everyone.    Those rooms are too small for 4 people even when two are children IMO.    No way a teenager and a MIL.   

You might consider you and husband in the balcony and MIL and teenager across the hall in an inside.   

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Vyhanek said:

I wouldn't eve begin to entertain the thought of all 4 of you for 14 days.   Its not the Mother in Law, its the teenager that would have a really difficult time under those circumstances and that would affect everyone.    Those rooms are too small for 4 people even when two are children IMO.    No way a teenager and a MIL.   

You might consider you and husband in the balcony and MIL and teenager across the hall in an inside.   

Our family of 7 gets 2 connecting balconies (kids are 16, 16, 18, 21 and 22), but we are a close family. I’d never do it with anyone else.

My dh has a great relationship with my mom, even told her this week she has the art of mil down pat lol but no way would he or even she want to share a little cabin together. We get connecting hotel rooms, cabins and even stayed in an H4 a few times,  but we never would think about all of us together.