Haven Suites-Perks, Newbie Info and Hidden fees??

Kfeldmar

19 hours ago, Sthrngary said:

Lol, I always prefer going the the Haven Restaurant.  My wife forces me to do one breakfast in the suite.  “Happy wife, happy life.”

My usual routine at home is find my robe, make a cup in my keurig, and turn on the computer.  I don't like having to get dressed just to go to Restaurant to fetch coffee.  Just throw those expresso coffee makers over board and give me a keurig.  I would be quite happy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Sailing12Away said:

Schedule your coffee and breakfast delivery for your preferred waking time. Wake up, coffee is there within 5 mins with a side of bacon and triple order of hash browns to wash it down.

If I had a keurig, I wouldn't have to wait.

It would take me all day to eat a triple order of hash browns.  I had weight loss surgery about eighteen months ago.  I've lost 80 pounds but a single slice of pizza is all I eat now.

• Like 2

On 8/1/2021 at 5:09 PM, gardening_guy said:

I find Keurig watery. We’ve tried many varieties but it never comes up rich and strong.  Is it a particular brand that you like? I’m really looking forward to trying the nespresso machines on the ship to see if the investment is worth it. Time for something new.

The closest I’ve found is the Cafe Bustelo Estilo Espresso brewed on the strong setting. It’s the only one that doesn’t taste watery to me.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/28/2021 at 3:06 AM, Sailing12Away said:

No, I understood that a Haven cabin is still Haven even if not within the courtyard area proper. Someone above had said "the new Prima will be even better because all the cabins are in the true haven area".

My point was that it was still spread across multiple decks. Albeit all in the same side of the ship this time (rather than forward facing, aft facing and courtyard on both sides as with the current set up). With the current designs the "true Haven" was always considered those near the courtyard. Yes you still get the perks of Haven and access to the courtyard if you're all the way aft, but for some it was less desirable because you weren't "right there". "True" Haven was just one deck away at most, but always near that courtyard.

Now, some rooms will be several decks away from that courtyard/lounge/bar. So yes, you don't have to walk from back to front, but you still are not just one flight of stairs away for some. So that was my hypothetical question - what is now considered "true" Haven on the Prima when all the cabins are in one general location (rather than all over), but spread across multiple decks.

Prima has a small number  of Suites. These cabins get many perks similar to Haven but, not in Haven proper.

S category .  

Haven guests have breakfast, lunch and dinner offered in Haven Restaurant.

Question..On the Prima...

Suites are entitled to breakfast and lunch in a "by invitation only" venue. 

Would this be at someplace like Cagney's or limited access to Haven Restaurant only for Breakfast and Lunch?