three fitness classes for $29 on grandeur

I am just wondering if anyone has ever purchased the package which gives you three fitness classes for $29. Is this a good deal? Is there any way to find out the class schedule before boarding?  I called RC but they were not very helpful.  Will be on Grandeur later this month. Much appreciated!

38 minutes ago, healthworker said:

...  Is there any way to find out the class schedule before boarding?  ...

Not reliably.  Someone may have a recent schedule to post, but it could be different on your sailing.

FWIW I didn't think the classes (bootcamp) were that great. You would be better off buying a month of beachbody on demand, downloading the workouts to an ipad or similar, and getting a workout in yourself.

Basically, the "trainer" had a pamphlet of 5 days of workouts that he just read to me as I worked out for the 30 min. I could have done all those exercises on my own. It was a waste of $$ in my opinion. I can't speak to the spin or yoga classes though.  

I thought the fitness packages were a good value. But you'll have to commit to going to all three classes. I noticed that many don't show up for the 2nd or 3rd class as they wind up oversleeping or doing other things.

The spin classes are great. Quality and age of the machines vary by ship. And boot camp can become a personal training session if you're the only one who shows up!

1 hour ago, Nado44 said:

And boot camp can become a personal training session if you're the only one who shows up!

I had one session that was 2 of us and one that was me alone. The one with me alone, the guy was 5 min late and ended 5 min early (so 20 min training session). Maybe it was just the ship but I thought it was way overpriced for what you get.