Baby/young coconut milk still in Slush bar??

Pier290

On our 10 day carribean 2 years ago on Equinox we were able to get fresh baby coconut milk to drink out of the actual coconut with the Premium beverage package.....only found at the Slush bar at the pool.....do they still have these???  

"we were able to get fresh baby coconut milk to drink out of the actual coconut"

I have never seen coconut milk offered out of a coconut hull.  I think you were drinking coconut water out of the hull.  The Coconut Woman (or the bartender) simply hacks a hole into the coconut, sticks in a straw and serves it to you. 

Coconut water is pure, sterile, full of electrolytes and vitamins.  It is good for your daughter, makes you strong like a lion, causes irrational urges to sing Harry Belafonte songs.  Coconut water has even been used as an IV liquid when blood is not available for transfusions.  

Coconut "milk" is coconut water blended with coconut "meat."  Not the same thing at all.  Normally  coconut milk is used in mixed drinks.  I've never seen it served in the coconut hull, but there is no reason why it could not be poured into a hull and served.  But because the hull from which the water came has been scraped for the coconut meat, you would need a second hull to use as a serving container.   Coconut "milk" is a white liquid, sometimes a little bit frothy.