Upgrade question

kaylasnana

My husband and I are on the 8-25 Bliss sailing to Canada.  We chose an aft balcony which we both enjoy. I just got the upgrade email and it shows pretty much all the H categories available to bid on but when I do a fake booking, there is only the H7 forward facing penthouse available.   Has anyone stayed in one of these and did you like it?  I’m thinking if I was going to have the Haven experience (which I didn’t think would ever be possible), would being on deck 13 but still have access to the Haven, be less enjoyable?  Thanks for your help. 

Haven is enjoyable no matter where your cabin is on the ship.  I do like being in the courtyard just for convenience, but if you have the opportunity to move up from an aft balcony for a reasonable amount you should definitely go for it.  Warning, you will be spoiled after if you do!

36 minutes ago, kaylasnana said:

My husband and I are on the 8-25 Bliss sailing to Canada.  We chose an aft balcony which we both enjoy. I just got the upgrade email and it shows pretty much all the H categories available to bid on but when I do a fake booking, there is only the H7 forward facing penthouse available.   Has anyone stayed in one of these and did you like it?  I’m thinking if I was going to have the Haven experience (which I didn’t think would ever be possible), would being on deck 13 but still have access to the Haven, be less enjoyable?  Thanks for your help. 

I personally would not give up an aft cabin.

1 hour ago, kaylasnana said:

The H7 is a wonderful room. It has a separate bedroom and living room, bigger than the H5’s in the courtyard. It is our room of choice if we are buying a Haven. For us, rooms in the Haven complex are just another room. From the H7, it is just a further walk to the complex. 

Room inventories change. We have cancelled week of cruise twice. So there is always the potential for an upgrade. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BirdTravels said:

The H7 is a wonderful room. It has a separate bedroom and living room, bigger than the H5’s in the courtyard. It is our room of choice if we are buying a Haven. For us, rooms in the Haven complex are just another room. From the H7, it is just a further walk to the complex. 

Room inventories change. We have cancelled week of cruise twice. So there is always the potential for an upgrade. 

I love late cancels 🙂