Royal iQ App and Multiple Bookings

First time on RCL but I have used other cruise line and travel apps., so somewhat familiar with how they work.

This time we will be sailing with many family members who have not cruised before. I have loaded everyone's bookings to my Royal online account but my questions are...Can I load all of them to the Royal iQ when I connect on board and help them to make reservations? If not will I still be able to see their calendars? My DB is very stressed about keeping track of his kids activities and any help I can give will help him to relax. 

4 minutes ago, scuddles said:

First time on RCL but I have used other cruise line and travel apps., so somewhat familiar with how they work.

This time we will be sailing with many family members who have not cruised before. I have loaded everyone's bookings to my Royal online account but my questions are...Can I load all of them to the Royal iQ when I connect on board and help them to make reservations? If not will I still be able to see their calendars? My DB is very stressed about keeping track of his kids activities and any help I can give will help him to relax. 

I was able to connect two reservations in Royal IQ with no problem.  I could see all reservations color coded on my calendar.  Royal IQ only works once you board the ship, so you will need to make reservations on your cruise planner prior to sailing.  If you need to make additional reservations once on board, you can use the app then.

2 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

I was able to connect two reservations in Royal IQ with no problem.  I could see all reservations color coded on my calendar.  Royal IQ only works once you board the ship, so you will need to make reservations on your cruise planner prior to sailing.  If you need to make additional reservations once on board, you can use the app then.

Ok that helps. I have booked reservations for 4 cabins online with no problems...oh except for keeping everyone straight in what they want to do! lol