any difference in wine choice between different drinks packages.

fragilek

Hi please bear with me this is our first Costa Cruise sailing on the Costa Favolosa, so I have a few questions - just booked today.  We have the included Brindiamo package as part of our booking.  I can upgrade to either the Piu gusto or the Intenditore packages.  We like wine, mainly red as so don't like it from the drinks machine things that some lines use- as it is chilled 😱.  Are there difference in the wines offered in these packages for the reds or whites.  Is bottled water included in any of the packages or is the  glass of water offered from bottles or from tap ( in recovery from chemo for leukemia means tap water is out for me) if from tap can I buy bottles (yip I know single use plastics - promise to stop as soon as docs allow, hopefully not to long now as antivirals and antibotics getting stopped next week 🤸‍♀️)

On filling in my info online I didn't see anywhere to put in allergy info - how do I do this.

Booked a table for 2 is there a restaurant I should request to make this more likely to happen

Does the pizza place have have gluten free pizza

Edited by fragilek
sp

Hi Again,

You will get a choice of two or three wines with your package, most are quite drinkable. Is really is not worth upgrading your package as even if you choose from the full wine list & unless they change policy before you cruise you will get a discounted price, other than that even by purchasing a couple at full price it ill be better than the Intenditore or Pui gusto price for a weeks cruise. All wine is serve from a bottle.

Water is available by glass only (bottled) or you can purchase a water package or even by the bottle on board about 3 euros each.

There are very few tables for two, if you are not happy with your table (look in MDR before first evening) see Maître 'd at 4.00 pm look in daily news sheet in your cabin when first on board. Also you will need to see him/her about your allergies or contact H.O before cruise.

Not sure about gluten free pizzas, but again ask they normally will do everything to accommodate you.

thank you for your reply- we aren't overly fussy and can drink most OK red wines - just not either chilled or the redish/ pinkish stuff that comes with free a set tourist meal in Spain lol.  We will probably buy a few nicer ones as a treat while on board.  Is there an email contact for  notification of  allergies somewhere (trying to work my way round the website but a bit unsucsesfully).  Even better is there an email contact for each ship Maitre 'd one of the reason for the table for 2 is because of alergies. 

Hi as I said in another reply contact info@uk.costa.it with any questions about allergies or look on the Costa site for your Counties phone number they will reply either with a phone call or email.

This is better done before the cruise it is then added to your cruise information, but check once on board.