60 mins free WiFi?

stitchcreek

So we have this included as part of our package deal, and I’m told we don’t have to use all 60 mins in one go...

Is it fairly straight forward to see how to connect and then disconnect to save the minutes for another day?

In order to connect, you will first register your free internet using a device. All instructions will be on that page and all you have to do is remember to click logout or type the website something like logout.com so you will not use up all minutes.

• Like 1

If you totally screw up  and leave the time running when you meant to log out, the internet manager will usually restore the lost minutes...if you whine real nice to him/her.   When you do it a second time, they tend to look at you a bit funny.   Also, if you are in doubt as to how to register and connect, the internet manager will do that for you.   However, there is usually a line waiting for them on the first day.  

Edited by roger001
  • Like 1

You can add links to your phone screen (or tablet) for login.com and logout.com and make sure to always select logout.com after finishing. But yes, the internet manager will help you do that if you are not sure how to add those links to your screen. I've done it for my parents and they just leave them there between cruises.

27 minutes ago, snirpville said:

You can add links to your phone screen (or tablet) for login.com and logout.com and make sure to always select logout.com after finishing. But yes, the internet manager will help you do that if you are not sure how to add those links to your screen. I've done it for my parents and they just leave them there between cruises.

Yea.  I like those links.   But i've never figured out how to add them.  Have the internet manager do it for me.  I should watch how.  

@roger001 It depends on the type of device. On an iphone, you use safari to go to the website and then select the little box with an arrow pointing up on it to put a link on your home screen. Not sure how other types of phones work. Then you can rename the link. Mine are called ncl login and ncl logout and I just leave them between cruises :-)

1 minute ago, snirpville said:

@roger001 It depends on the type of device. On an iphone, you use safari to go to the website and then select the little box with an arrow pointing up on it to put a link on your home screen. Not sure how other types of phones work. Then you can rename the link. Mine are called ncl login and ncl logout and I just leave them between cruises 🙂

Thanks.  I'll give that a try!   

• Like 1

On 6/13/2019 at 9:31 AM, stitchcreek said:

So we have this included as part of our package deal, and I’m told we don’t have to use all 60 mins in one go...

Is it fairly straight forward to see how to connect and then disconnect to save the minutes for another day?

i was just on the Spirit and had free minutes.  You sign on with your last name and date of birth.  From there you click on go explore which brings you to the internet.  It worked fine for us but remember to log out each time so you will not lose minutes.  When you log out, the screen will show how many minutes you used and how many you have left.