Armonia Balcony Aurea vs Inside YC Seaside?

emerald6273

First time MSC cruiser with future booking on Armonia which I only booked for Cuba.

Considering changing to Seaside. Have an Aurea Balcony on Armonia and looking at Yacht Club Inside on Seaside. Always had balcony cabins in previous cruises.  Does Yacht Club live up to the hype?

5 hours ago, harv2015 said:

First time MSC cruiser with future booking on Armonia which I only booked for Cuba.

Considering changing to Seaside. Have an Aurea Balcony on Armonia and looking at Yacht Club Inside on Seaside. Always had balcony cabins in previous cruises.  Does Yacht Club live up to the hype?

I think you may have contributed to my similar thread on this topic, and it definitely seems to be the consensus that YC is worth the extra cost, especially if the price difference is reasonable. I posted a similar question on Facebook and got a ton of replies, 99% of them saying that any cabin in YC beats any other category. We're sailing on December 8, so I will report back afterwards in case that helps you decide. Our ship is the Meraviglia. We sailed Seaside last year in Aurea and I would occasionally peek over the barrier between the solarium and YC and it certainly looked nice. 

Edited by DCGuy64
Needed to clarify our ship name