Escape Haven Sun Deck

baflagg

Anyone who has sailed the Escape Haven lately is there still an age requirement for access to the sundeck.  I know this was a conversation last year that you needed to be 16 years old but I haven't seen anything recently so I wasn't sure if that information was accurate 

Thanks 

Edited by baflagg

8 hours ago, baflagg said:

Anyone who has sailed the Escape Haven lately is there still an age requirement for access to the sundeck.  I know this was a conversation last year that you needed to be 16 years old but I haven't seen anything recently so I wasn't sure if that information was accurate 

Thanks 

Being an older teen myself, I am happy to report that the minimum age requirement for access to the sundeck is 16 years of age. According to NCL's website: Soak up the sun, take a dip in the pool, then let the world melt away as you relax in the hot tub. No matter how you plan to spend your time, this private sanctuary provides the perfect escape. Access to Sundeck restricted to age 16+

10 hours ago, baflagg said:

Thanks 

Yes, still in effect, just off the Escape. Lots of kids in the courtyard