Disappointed Cuba cruisers-check excursion credits!

Bxianesq

I realized over the weekend that we had booked one of our not-to-be- Havana excursions through Oceania using shipboard credit.  That credit had not been returned to us.  While we are  on the 7/11 revised insignia itinerary, we are not planning to do any excursions through Oceania.  I e-mailed my TA-he called and was able to get the OBC returned to our account immediately.  I know that some people were unhappy with their level of refund-non-returned excursion expenditures could be a factor.  

9 hours ago, CANDYAPPLE said:

I'm still trying to get Havana port charges refunded on July 28th itinerary...Oceania says "NO"

They conveniently wrap the port fees and taxes into the cruise fare and refuse to return them to passengers if a port is missed or cancelled. 

Princess and Celebrity have always refunded these charges to me for missed ports.

12 minutes ago, Go-Bucks! said:

They conveniently wrap the port fees and taxes into the cruise fare and refuse to return them to passengers if a port is missed or cancelled. 

Princess and Celebrity have always refunded these charges to me for missed ports.

Thanks for your quick response. Guess that's why Oceania is not responding to any of my emails!! We too, have received port charge credits from other cruise lines when a port has been missed for whatever reason.