Cheers Package and Boarding Pass

alleghator

I've read on the boards to use our Board Passes to access our Cheers package prior to getting our S&S cards. Is this just coded into the bard code at the top? I don't see anything on the Boarding passes about the Cheers or WiFi packages I've purchased.

Just now, alleghator said:

Thank you! I was concerned when I scrolled down to the "Purchased Services" page and it only showed the excursion and cabana rental, but not the shipboard things I'd prepaid for.

I always bring my confirmation email for my purchases before the cruise just in case there is any problems.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CarnivalRich said:

I always bring my confirmation email for my purchases before the cruise just in case there is any problems.

Same here. I have never had any issues, but I always bring the confirmation e-mails for anything I purchased before the cruise. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, alleghator said:

Thank you! I was concerned when I scrolled down to the "Purchased Services" page and it only showed the excursion and cabana rental, but not the shipboard things I'd prepaid for.

If you did not opt-in for notification on your cruise documents during the online FunSHop purchase process, items and packages from there will not show up on your paid invoices as Carnival still assumes these are gifts, even if it is the passenger buying for themselves.