Back in the Corral in Port Canaveral

17 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Kind of like the folks who need help boarding an airplane early are Johnny on the spot departing.  I guess pressurized air is therapeutic 

I agree, I can never figure out why some, not all have to board early to get on an airplane.

Now, don't get me wrong, I do realize some need extra time to board and safely get seated due to special needs or disabilities.

But as we land some of  those people are the last to leave...................and some as quoted above are cured in flight and are able to quickly leave the plane.

I would love for it to be the other way around if I ever need that feature---be the first to exit the plane.

But not realistic.

Safe travels

• Like 1

On 6/20/2019 at 12:41 AM, John&LaLa said:

I've never heard of Diamonds or D+ getting in that waiting area

We were in that waiting area twice...cards checked and verified each time we entered. 

Now that I think about it the first time was when the Freedom was still there and we were in a junior suite.  So that would explain the first time...

BUT.....when we sailed this past March one last time on the Oasis as D+ and the sign at the waiting stated it was for D+, Suites and Pinnacles.  Our cards were checked and we sat in that area.

Seems every time they bring a new ship they change things.  Now we are back to the corral and boarding even after those who bought The Key package..

On 6/20/2019 at 8:06 AM, STANMELB said:

We sailed the Oasis out of Port Canaveral in March of this year. At that time people that purchased "THE KEY" were permitted in the Suite waiting area.

Now they have been removed and are in their own special corral too

On 6/22/2019 at 10:46 AM, John&LaLa said:

Kind of like the folks who need help boarding an airplane early are Johnny on the spot departing.  I guess pressurized air is therapeutic 

Those are the snowbirds migrating to Florida. They roll them on first in a wheel chair and when they land at PBI the wheel chairs coming off of the plane are empty but there is a long wagon train waiting to board to head out in the other direction. I call the the miracle flights. Maybe 1 in 10 actually need assistance.