Any Bliss info requests?

Jen731

On 6/21/2019 at 11:39 AM, tomservo said:

Definitely menus for the specialty restaurants, especially Ocean Blue. Thanks!

Less important, but would be nice if you could grab the splash academy dailies for the different age groups if you're in the area.

We have kids in almost every age group, can definitely get them! 

Thanks to everyone popping in to answer questions as well! Makes me feel like maybe this board needs a ship specific q&a every once in awhile. I think I have all the requests down but keep them coming, I will try to accomplish as many requests as I can. So far nothing is unreasonable! 😂 

• Like 1

Thanks for your offer of info. Have a great trip!! Take good care of the ship for us! We’ll be on the Bliss in October. 

I’m ALMOST feeling like I’d like to give you our dining and entertainment reservation requests to pass along to them, LOL! 😉  

20 hours ago, Jen731 said:

Thanks to everyone popping in to answer questions as well! Makes me feel like maybe this board needs a ship specific q&a every once in awhile. I think I have all the requests down but keep them coming, I will try to accomplish as many requests as I can. So far nothing is unreasonable! 😂 

Thank you for being so generous and helpful!!

On 6/22/2019 at 11:12 AM, smplybcause said:

Ncl doesn't allow for the balcony dividers to be opened. 

Thanks for the info.  That stinks about not being able to open the dividers.  Oh well, I guess it may be too cold to spend much time out there anyway.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/20/2019 at 8:48 AM, sagrs said:

I came up with some more questions. ---- Someone on facebook just posted you need reservations for the water slides. Is this the case? Also what is the weight limit for the drop slide? I have seen 2 different values posted.  Also, with go Kart reservations- we are traveling with a group and everyone is getting on at different times. Can someone make reservations for the whole group or do we all need to be present? I am so sorry for all the questions. Thanks again for any help you can provide and once again have an awesome cruise. 

Here is the Freefall sign poster from the Bliss, and they did have a scale by the entrance to the slide. There were no reservations but the slides are only open certain hours (posted in the freestyle dailies). 

When we got on the ship we went to the Social and I was able to make group go kart reservations for everyone in our group (11 total). I had to know their room numbers. Be warned, we were in boarding group one. By the time we got laser tag, Go karts, Comedy show and prohibition booked the line was very lengthy behind us. By that night, the only go kart times left were at 9:30 pm. I was glad we went in person because we needed to sign up for doubles and we heard from others that you couldn’t do that on the monitors (or it wasn’t obvious that the doubles only ran in the morning). 

9AFD476E-4153-43ED-B837-9327D385C942.jpeg

On 6/20/2019 at 2:39 AM, kylielkinnaman said:

Would love if you could upload pics of the freestyle dailies as well! Thank you!!

Hey, I’m back and I have all dailies, will try to upload in the next day or so! Have to find where I packed them as I get everything unpacked. 😉

On 6/20/2019 at 6:35 PM, sunshine3838 said:

Thank you so much. If you do go to the main dining room, can you post their menus? Thanks again!!

Hi, I’m back! Day one was the same as the menu posted earlier this thread. I did miss two menus (sorry about that ☹️) but here are the rest! Days we were in the MDR I was able to get dessert menus. 

071C8F90-4A6B-4044-A75F-F0ECE808682E.jpeg

604571E9-A0C9-43EE-BC55-C224EB003B26.jpeg

736AD1D3-617C-4A7B-9364-F4829CFC54E9.jpeg

F7902FD3-1E89-4B31-A3B5-ED2A1198B667.jpeg

52E46E4C-A97C-400E-97B8-9C5D2676B846.jpeg

6DC4DD9A-39C5-4117-AE31-8A081378956C.jpeg

C4FFB479-B026-45A8-938B-62E305FC9D2A.jpeg

071A1A78-E5CD-4DC6-8FEC-89D3E28C6DA2.jpeg

14D66C0C-CD03-4CCE-B327-B8E3764E0102.jpeg

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 11:36 PM, sagrs said:

Thank you so much.  I have 2 requests. 1- a copy of the fitness club schedule and cost for classes. 2. let me know how hard go Kart times are to get.  Have a great cruise!!

We were in Group 2 for boarding, so we did not have any problem getting reservations for the 4 of us to try out the Go Karts. We were in 2 separate cabins and we went to the Social to get signed up for everything you couldn't do online ahead of time. When we arrived, they instructed us we should only have one person for our entire group stand in line to make the reservations. We all wanted to do the same stuff and together so it worked out perfectly. (Others we talked to who boarded later stated they didn't have trouble getting a Go Kart reservation. In fact, when we went to our turn, they were dividing people into two separate groups: one for those with reservations and one for those without. It was an "at sea" day the day we went and they were able to get people in if they were willing to wait a few minutes.)**This was an Alaska cruise

14 hours ago, Jen731 said:

Hey, I’m back and I have all dailies, will try to upload in the next day or so! Have to find where I packed them as I get everything unpacked. 😉

Jen731, thank you SOOOOO MUCH for all the trouble you’ve gone through to get information and copies of everything!! We all appreciate it!! 😀 You’re awesome. I hope you had a great time. Looking forward to reading more...... 

On 7/10/2019 at 3:40 AM, xcell said:

I heard that the laser tag is free on the 1st night for teens who sign up in the teens club.

Is that true?

Great question, my kids didn’t make it there the first night because our dinner took so long, but the teen schedule I have had laser tag night on Thursday. I can’t say whether they charged the kids' rooms or not. 

E8353DC0-0E94-471A-B1B7-3CFB095EC923.jpeg

D6BA587C-3191-49FB-8E56-F75C9E809860.jpeg

On 7/10/2019 at 11:56 AM, Srosenthal said:

Yes, there sure is! We did not participate so I can't comment on price.

There are two mini-alleys attached to The Local on deck 7. It’s $6 a game. The kids started the games by themselves so I didn’t see all of it, but it looks like 2 people at a time can play and there’s a time limit for each frame of 20-25 seconds, so it’s not a leisurely game, you have to be focused and paying attention. Probably good to keep people moving in their games, though. 

C99904CD-EBBB-46CA-B6A0-3612C04EBF3D.jpeg

On 7/10/2019 at 11:26 AM, tokidoki said:

cant wait thx😍😍😍

Okay, I got the Freestyle Dailies, kids club schedules, and even the menus I managed to get uploaded. I posted in a separate topic.  Here you go!

Edited by Jen731

On 6/19/2019 at 9:36 PM, sagrs said:

Thank you so much.  I have 2 requests. 1- a copy of the fitness club schedule and cost for classes. 2. let me know how hard go Kart times are to get.  Have a great cruise!!

Here is your fitness class schedule! 

9A133A39-C409-4333-9576-693D3CBEE726.jpeg

4D6B8897-35B2-45A2-A2D3-EC053E0CFF8F.jpeg

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Jen731 said:

Great question, my kids didn’t make it there the first night because our dinner took so long, but the teen schedule I have had laser tag night on Thursday. I can’t say whether they charged the kids' rooms or not. 

E8353DC0-0E94-471A-B1B7-3CFB095EC923.jpeg

D6BA587C-3191-49FB-8E56-F75C9E809860.jpeg

Thanks... 

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, seanan2 said:

We've cruised many times but on other lines (Princes, Holland & Royal). What is muster like on NCL?

Thx in advance, 

Nancy

Boring. We were smooshed into The Local, and I mean smooshed. Early folks got chairs, the rest of us stood shoulder to shoulder.  Muster was just a series of announcements over the PA system. I think crew did a live demo of the life vests but we couldn’t see from where we were.