Signature Drink Package Question

12 minutes ago, terrydtx said:

Yes

Sorry if i’m being extra dense here. Your response of yes....did you mean yes you can get coffee from Explorations using your signature drink card or yes you have to pay for it?  Thanks.....hmmmmm...maybe I need to go get coffee from my own kitchen right now 

44 minutes ago, WeRockChalkKU said:

Sorry if i’m being extra dense here. Your response of yes....did you mean yes you can get coffee from Explorations using your signature drink card or yes you have to pay for it?  Thanks.....hmmmmm...maybe I need to go get coffee from my own kitchen right now 

I am confused too, yes they are included or yes I need to pay????

2 hours ago, WeRockChalkKU said:

My fault, yes it is included in the SBP, about the only drinks not included are the ones in your mini bar and room service drinks.

38 minutes ago, Mackie2u2 said:

If you buy the Signature package does it also include the non alcoholic beverages from the first package?

Yes all non alcoholic drinks are included, except in your mini bar or room service. I think bottled water must be under 500ML in size, but not sure.

Edited by terrydtx

We were recently on the Eurodam, with the SBP, and we always take 2 bottles of water back to our cabin at the end of an evening.   Occasionally, the Seaview bar would not have any 500 ml bottles, so they gave us one liter bottles with no problem and no charge.   Sometimes, we would forget to bring bottles of water back to the cabin, so we would use one of the 2 bottles that are in the cabin, as part of the mini-bar.   The next day we would replace that bottle with one purchased from a bar, using the SBP, and never incurred a room charge.   The bars would supply us with the exact size and brand of water that is provided in the cabin.

We got the drink gift card of $250 and you can use it for anything.  If you have any money left they credit your account automatically on the last day.  This worked great.  Also Holland America drinks are more reasonably priced than some other lines.  Unless you are drinking top shelf the drinks run for $6-10 plus an automatic tip.  They have Happy hour a couple times per day with buy one get one for $2. They will let you know how much is left on the card.  People can also share the card.  Good way to go unless you are a big drinker.  We also brought refillable water bottles for our excursions.