Using coffee card on different sailings

Hiya. My mom just got off Anthem of the Seas and had some punches left on her coffee card. Our sailing is in October on Harmony and she recommended I take the card from her and see if I can get some coffee with it since she paid for the card anyway. Can the card be used on different sailings, on different ships?

Good to hear that the card can be used on the next cruise if not completed.  Just bought two of them for our July Radiance cruise.  Next RCL cruise is the Harmony in February.  I got spoiled with the great coffee while on some Celebrity cruises with the drink pkg promos.....

I'm didn't realize that the coffee card could be used on another sailing.  Glad I know that now.

i cant remember what ship I was on, but I had a coffee card.  I think it was on a Radiance class......but anyway......the purchase description says that one can buy the card and receive 15 coffee drinks.  When I ordered a Large coffee, the fellow punched two drinks on my card.   He said it was because the card was for 15 ‘regular’ sized coffees.  A large was twice the size of a regular, so therefore he punched two drinks.    Has anyone else had this happen to them?    Thanks. 😊

19 minutes ago, ladysail2 said:

I'm didn't realize that the coffee card could be used on another sailing.  Glad I know that now.

i cant remember what ship I was on, but I had a coffee card.  I think it was on a Radiance class......but anyway......the purchase description says that one can buy the card and receive 15 coffee drinks.  When I ordered a Large coffee, the fellow punched two drinks on my card.   He said it was because the card was for 15 ‘regular’ sized coffees.  A large was twice the size of a regular, so therefore he punched two drinks.    Has anyone else had this happen to them?    Thanks. 😊

That is common.  Also extra punches based on the number of espresso shots. 

2 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

That is common.  Also extra punches based on the number of espresso shots. 

I see. I always asked for half the expresso, found a regular shot too strong, so, half the expresso plus a large amount of coffee equaled what I found enjoyable.  

Perhaps the description should say 15 shots, not 15 coffees.  LOL, oh, maybe I could get 30 half- shot coffees.   Okay, this is getting complicated.    Well, I’m warned for the next time. 

Thanks for the answer!!