Celebrity Edge for June 2020 , a few ?? If you can help please !

Bella_boo

Hi

This will be our first cruise with Celebrity , we have previously cruised with Princess ,P&O and Crystal 💕

so I have a few questions if you can help please x

We have booked Celebrity Edge stateroom 6224 panoramic ocean view , We are not bothered about seeing the top of the lifeboat from the bottom of our window as I do not like heights so would never look directly down . 

I am curious to know if the bed is position near the window so we can enjoy the beautiful view out to sea please  ?? 

Also so is there a charge to you use the Adults only pool and the solarium ?

Is it a struggle to get a sun lounger around the pool and jacuzzis on Sea days ?

Thankyou

Edited by Bella_boo

Welcome to X...

Your questions are, generally, difficult to answer as Apex has not hit the water, as of yet...

Although, you can get a 'general' idea through The Edge discussions as they are the same class.

There is a specific Apex thread you may want to follow as it follows The Apex being built and see photos and a few clips from the process.

No charge to use the Adult pool or solarium...

bon voyage

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Bella_boo said:

Hi

This will be our first cruise with Celebrity , we have previously cruised with Princess ,P&O and Crystal 💕

so I have a few questions if you can help please x

We have booked Celebrity Edge stateroom 6224 panoramic ocean view , We are not bothered about seeing the top of the lifeboat from the bottom of our window as I do not like heights so would never look directly down . 

I am curious to know if the bed is position near the window so we can enjoy the beautiful view out to sea please  ?? 

Also so is there a charge to you use the Adults only pool and the solarium ?

Is it a struggle to get a sun lounger around the pool and jacuzzis on Sea days ?

Thankyou

2 hours ago, jelayne said:

Cabin 6224 should have the bed by the veranda.  There is no charge for the Solarium pool.  We had no problem getting a lounger around the pool on sea days, we go late morning (11 or so).

Lovely thank you x