Main dining menus on Breakaway

HiLo71

I have to try the 3 Cheese Ziti next time!  Someone in a different post was wishing they had it in The Haven's restaurant & they had to special order it from the MDR.

BTW, Savor, Taste & the Manhattan Room all have the same menu.

6 hours ago, tomk3212 said:

I have to try the 3 Cheese Ziti next time!  Someone in a different post was wishing they had it in The Haven's restaurant & they had to special order it from the MDR.

BTW, Savor, Taste & the Manhattan Room all have the same menu.

This is good to know...was one of the questions I had...thanks.

Deeliteful...found the review and read it all the way through..thanks so very much...we've sailed NCL before but not

one of these large ships where you have to book everything ahead of time...but reading your review calms me down some...sounds great!  We don't sail till 9/20 so have a while to look ahead.  Thanks again.

4 hours ago, HiLo71 said:

Deeliteful...found the review and read it all the way through..thanks so very much...we've sailed NCL before but not

one of these large ships where you have to book everything ahead of time...but reading your review calms me down some...sounds great!  We don't sail till 9/20 so have a while to look ahead.  Thanks again.

Just remember that NCL has 14 MDR dinner menus that they randomly rotate through. So, you may or may not see those menus on your cruise. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

Just remember that NCL has 14 MDR dinner menus that they randomly rotate through. So, you may or may not see those menus on your cruise. 

Was just curious to see what one looked like...but guessing it's similar cruise fare like the other lines.  Celebrity pretty much has 7 menus that it recycles on a weekly basis.  Do they have a standard fare that you can get every night if nothing appeals to you for that night?  Would love to see one menu if someone has one.

1 hour ago, Paul Bogle said:

The items listed under "Classic Entrees" are available every evening. Those listed under "Today's Featured Entrees" are different each night.

Ok...like the other cruise lines...good to know..thanks