Past Guest Number - how to find it

cellfree

My first cruise was missing from my PastGuest account.  It had been 17 years between cruises.  I recall that I received a PastGuess number when I booked my 2004 Carnival cruise.  I wanted credit for my 1987 cruise.  I had to submit proof as this was before they tracked previous cruises.  I dug up my old 1987 Carnival cruise document and emailed them a copy of them.

Here is what you need:

Log into your personal profile on www.carnival.com/VIFP and submit a request form. The request form can be found at the bottom of the 'Review My Cruise History' page in the 'Manage My Cruise History' tab. Please note, Carnival cannot process requests over the phone. Carnival will review each request on an individual basis. Please be patient, the process may take 2-3 weeks to complete.

Go to the carnival website and start booking a cruise.  When you come to the "Tell Us About Yourself" screen, click the box for past quest number.  Then click the "Forgot your VFIP Number". Enter your name and birthday and your number will pop up.

• Like 1