Upgrade bids

northernrose

You can also change your bid (or cancel it entirely) until it is either accepted or rejected.  Then it's a done deal.

I dropped my bid for one of the categories 3 times, as the retail price went down on the NCL website as the cruise drew nearer. 

I also canceled a bid entirely for one of the categories.  Maybe I had too much time on my hands?

You can also reinstate your bid to the same or another level if you change your mind.

You can do this up and until the window closes on bidding 48 hours before sailing.

When you read the banner "Lets get you upgraded" you will be given the opportunity

to bid on those three choices - bid on one two all or none. If you win any one the

rest are then cancelled and your bidding closed - put your best bid down on the one

you really want and not so much on the so-so secondary choices.  

10 hours ago, northernrose said:

We received an email to upgrade, Do we put in one bid? Or can we put in multiple bids? How sure will NCL Tell us if  our bids is successful?

you can bid on rooms up to 2 cabin classes above your current room. 

One bid per cabin class.

If your bid is accepted, your credit card is automatically charged and you will get an email. Awards are made up to 2 days prior to departure. 

Congratulations! Your offer to upgrade your stateroom on your upcoming cruise has been successful.

What to do now:

• Your Stateroom has been upgraded to The Haven Courtyard Penthouse with Balcony (H5). When you log into My NCL you will see your new stateroom number, which has been assigned based on availability.
  • You will receive a new confirmation email reflecting this upgrade shortly!